Saturday 3 March 2012

Retreatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt everyone..

Time to work and enjoy ..

Who said while working you can't have fun .. most of the companies I've worked, always put the word "fun" as part of the working term .. In Intel Penang, they use the term "Great Place to Work (GPTW)", and in Shell, I think they use "Work Life Balance", not too sure but I'm sure they always have something going on other than work .. of course, you can't put work as everything .. although I love working, I love to have fun in my life tooo .. When I was with Intel, I joined the "New Intelliers Club" and we organize events for new staff .. then in Shell, I joined the sports mostly, played netball although I'm not too good at it .. in my current company now, I joined futsal .. never played futsal in my life, but I have no choice as they don't have netball team.. but I kind of like futsal now.. still need lots of foot practice..

Last weekend, my division had a retreat outside of office.. we went to Avillion Hotel in Port Dickson. It's about 1.5 hours drive from my place .. not to bad especially when I'm driving alone after almost 12 hours in a bus back from Perhentian (a really bad journey, really hate it, will tell about it in another blog as this one is for my division retreat) ...the retreat was meant for us as the team to get together .. as now our team has upgraded from a department to a division, and all of us has been split to different team, it's good to have some time to be together as a team again .. we had lots of laugh, and we enjoyed everyone's company .. I just hope to have all the negative vibe out from the team and start working together..

Anyway, we had fun .. especially during the team building.. too bad I didn't bring my camera during that time.. 
Playing with the camera settings .. white balance and changing aperture..
I need a professional class for my photography settings.... hahahaha
Auni, Fid and Azimah .. my models of the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment