Wednesday 11 April 2012

April Blues ...

This is what happen when I have a blog .. lazy updating it.. muahahahah .. always find reasonnsssssss not to write.. finally today I decided to write something for April ..but April is just 2 weeks, I might write another blog before end of this month..

Lets start with today .. 11 April 2012 .. at 5pm (or somewhere that time) .. I was taking a nap with Hud when my sister (Kak Ti) called from kampung (my hometown) and said that earthquake is happening at that time .. when she called, she can still feel the shaking.. so the chaos and panic start .. we waited for the news in the internet .. fear that the disaster in 2004 will happen again.. at the moment (9.33pm) nothing happen yet.. but everyone is still in alert mode.. preparing for the worst..

what else happened this few weeks ..

I went to Cranberries Concert.. although not many songs I remembered, but at least I know how to sing Zombie.. hahahaha .. also they sang Linger, Ridiculous and a few more that I know (the chorus).. ahhahahaa so I can still sing along.. I got a free ticket given by my sister's boyfriend who works in NTV7 .. so he normally got a free ticket .. I think, I can ask from Telco for the ticket, but I realized that it's not a right thing to do.. and my sister's boyfriend need to be nice to me, in order to date my sister.. hahahahahaha (it's not related actually, I just made it up).. hahaha ..

some nice photos I took because I got a nice spot during the concert.. Thank You Yusri!!! next time bagi lagi ye.

My free ticket - Rock Zone RM0.00

Dolores ... from Cranberries


My friends ...

It's not our group if no photos..  :D

At the end of the show.. love it!!!!
Opppsss I forgot something.. before we went to the show, we stop by at Pavilion to celebrate Mashimaro's birthday .. (ok.. her real name is Mashitah .. but we like to call her in many names) .. hehehehee ampunnnn ye Mash..

And of course, the camwhoring session starts there ..lots and lots of laughter!!!

few of the crazy photos.. hahahaha



Oooooo before I forgot.. I got the key to my new house!!! finally!!!! after waiting since January, I finally have my house.. OMG!! its such a lovely feelings.. it still is until now..  but the excitement of decorating my house has to be in slowmode due to financial issue .. but it's not really a problem.. i just have to take it slowly .. at the moment, still haven't made my mind on the kitchen and grill .. just finish installing the lights and fan.. I'm happy with the result and my choice on the lightings.. :D

some photos on my new apartment:


next building is still under construction

view from my house

the kids playing at the show unit..

That's long enough .. will write more later .. (can't promise when .. hehehehe ) ...

Cheers,
Fyda Black

No comments:

Post a Comment