Thursday 29 August 2013

Kedai Bunian.. hehehehehe...

Eating time: Lunch 11.30am - 3.00pm ( i think.. hehheee)
Price: RM14 per pax (baru naik jek harga nih, dulu RM12.. caittt)
Location: Kpg Sg Merab (near to Putrajaya)

Menu: Change everyday.. so you need to call them to ask..
They cook, and you eat... no questions will be entertain.. 

My score: 4 out of 5

Reason:
I love the place because it's in a village.. rural area.. it's like going home for lunch.. and you mother cook what she wants, and you just eat.. just like that .. even the drinks was not up to my expectation (not at all, sirap x manis, air laici macam minum air kosong ada laici jek), but I never complain to my mom, right?? hahahaahahaa.. so just to set your expectation when you decided to have lunch there.. 

Ketam masak lomak.. huishhhh so yummy!!!!

Ikan masak kicapp... wooohoooo...
Want to have lunch here? SMS to this number for booking:
warung bunian
kak lang 0173812246

No comments:

Post a Comment