Saturday 1 March 2014

2014 Resolution ..

Resolution??? he he he.. i laugh myself when i said this word..

No resolution actually .. because I'm still adapting to my new life..

As for those who read my blog before, I wanted to go to AMERICA by end of December 2013.. but I can only plan but Allah has His plan .. He knows that AMERICA is not a good plan, so He gave me something else bigger.. that change my whole life entirely ..

I got married in December.. Syukur, Alhamdulillah praise to Allah.. and Thank you to my Family, especially my sister who has been praying for me to get a husband ..

My husband came with a big family .. so I got myself a big family as well..

My husband proposing me for my hand of marriage... hehehheee (#berlakonje)
\Enough about me.. I will try to write more about traveling.. as it's what my blog is all about..

No comments:

Post a Comment