Saturday 11 May 2019

Buying Levi's Jeans from Amazon

ok.. here goes...

I need a new pair of jeans.. it's quite straight forward...
but when your size is not asian-petite size, you may have difficulties finding a good jeans..
I used to go to US to buy some good Levi's jeans which I really love..
But then, the trip no longer happening, and my old Levi's jeans no longer wearable..

I tried buying other brand of jeans.. from Lee Cooper, Mark & Spencer, Ms Read etc..
But don't really like the material .. stretchy and always loose after 1-2 times wearing it..

It didn't bother me much as I was working with a official agency that didn't allow me to wear jeans in office..

However, I just change job last month .. and my new company allows jeans to office ..
which I don't have one.. I love jeans, and wanted to wear it from time to time..

So I explore amazon.. to get my size of Levi's jeans.. but again, Amazon said that they can't ship Levi's jeans to Malaysia.. and Levi's retail in malaysia only have up to size 30 (max) .. so sad..

again, thanks to Google and Lowyat Forum.. manage to find some forwarding companies .. do some comparison, and now trying this website called Stackry.com .. based on the review, it got good feedback from customers.. so I decided to try it..



Let's give it a try and I'll update further how it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment