Wednesday 12 June 2019

Shipment from Stackry

Ok.. finally both my jeans arrived at Stackry around 2 weeks ago.. the shipment to Malaysia is using Fedex and probably took about 5 days to a week.. but it was a long holiday break, so I can't take the risk of it arrived at my office without anyone to pick it up.. so I waited..

Stackry said they can keep it for free for 60 days.. so I use that facility for another week..

Yesterday, I got email that I already keep it for 20 days.. almost forgot about it.. so I've completed the shipment process and make payment.. Stackry charged me USD4 for packaging (consolidate all package to 1) and USD47 for the shipment cost..

Upon my total calculation, I still can get my Levis jeans at the cost of RM200 - RM250.. still cheap compare to getting it at any store in Malaysia..

So now, we wait.. 😄

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete