Sunday 30 December 2012

End of 2012 ... this is it!!

Tomorrow will be the last day of 2012... I hope 20 years from now, my blog is still around for me to read it and to remember this day.. Alone at my new home, watching Masterchef 3 where Christine and Becky made it to the Top 3, and Frank & Josh going to pressure test.. by the time I wrote this, it's break time, so .. let's see by the time I finish writing, if we can find out which one of them made it to Top 3 ..

What's going to my life this year:

1.  .................................. (i cut this out but I want to leave this part to myself) -- some mystery for uols to guess.. hehehehhe ...

2. Finished my master in Computer Science.. not an easy task but I challenged myself the last 2 years, and I completed it.. not with flying colors.. and with some tears .. but I made it..

3. Did my advance diving certificate at Pulau Dayang .. Love the experience each and every dive.. Vomit 3 times in the water while diving at Perhentian (totally a new experience) .. not really a nice feeling, but definitely a good experience..

==> by this time, Josh and Frank cook for their life in Masterchef 3 - they need to cook 3 type of souffle in 60 secs.. Good luck to both of them!! continue with the writing..

4. Went to Prague this year.. stop for few days in London for holiday .. Love the experience.. Alhamdulillah for that great chance!!!

5. Had a memorable memories in Mabul & islands around it.. love it .. love the memories, love the friends that went together .. love the scenery.. everything!! perfect holiday with perfect group of friends.. but has to go there again for diving experience..

==>> And JOSH made it!!!!! I kind of like him.. a humble person, and a good cook!!! I don;t want to google who won, but it will ruin the surprise.. hehehee

Newton Run 30 Dec 2012
6. Run 7 race this year.. from Malakoff, Multipurpose Run, Penang Bridge International Marathon, and few more.. just finish one this morning, Newton Run at Bandar Kinrara.. a 12 km run (or jog + walk) .. hahahaha ..


Malakoff Run, Bukit Kiara (lots of hills.. ahhhhh)

Penang Bridge International Marathon

Penang Bridge

Newton Run!!!

7. Did I mentioned about my new home?? hehehehe .. something that I'm proud of.. and again, I am so blessed and can't thank my Creator enough for all the good things He gave to me this year..

Lots more happening this year.. like every month I have something or somewhere to go .. most of it, diving holiday.. went to Perhentian 3 times this year, then to Pulau Dayang, Mabul, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Penang, Johor..

It's been few months with no diving activities due to monsoon season from November to February.. we are kind of ready for next year opening season, however, I already book 2 trips in February and May.. therefore, I might take a break from diving next year.. unless until end of June .. need to save some money for the other 2 trips .. can't wait for 2013.. (although it means I'm a year older... running as old lady now.. muahahahhahaa ).. and I pray to Allah everyday, to make me not to forget Him, and be near to Him everyday... I'm not to good at it, but I'm trying my best..

Hope 2013 will be as best as this year, if not better!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. luvv hg pidah...no matter old or young!!muahs muahs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you toooo Zena .. muah muahssss

    ReplyDelete