Thursday 13 December 2012

Football Fever .. Piala Suzuki AFF 2012

I was about to go to bed, but it's been a while I didn't wrote anything in my blog.. so let's take some time writing.. because I love reading it in future..

This morning I went to a "talk" about internet safety and I have been reminded again and again about information that we put on the internet can be use against us (if there's a bad guy trying to do so).. yes, I do agree with this tips.. it's a good one.. but I do love blogging and writing.. so I told myself to be extra careful on what I put on the net, and also never put my personal details.. only stories like this and photos.. and pray that no one would do harm on this information.. :)

So back to the title of this write-up .. it's football fever time and tonight we lost to Thailand with aggregate of 3-1 for Semi Final of the AFF Suzuki Cup 2012. We won the last round in 2010. The game tonight was not too good.. compared to Thailand and although I do support my country no matter what, but I think Thailand deserved to be in the Final because they played really well tonight.. beautiful passing, attack and defend while Malaysia was everywhere but rarely get the ball..

But I don't want to say much, because I'm not a footballer .. i just love my country and love what football did to the country.. PERPADUAN .. UNITED .. we unite as one due to football and the country need that..

Some photos taken with friends during the fight with Thailand last Sunday (1st round in Stadium Bukit Jalil)

Football Field - Bukit Jalil

Malaysia's Supporters!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment