Monday 24 December 2012

Istanbul Aku Datang!!!!!

Yupppp.. wait for meee, Istanbul...

Surpriseeeeee.. I bought a ticket to Istanbul.. in February!!!! Counting the days now.. wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... sooo excited about it and spending most of my time over the internet looking for tips, places, bus ticket, boat, places to stay, and not to forget, Couchsurfing.. but I will talk about Istanbul in my blog here once I'm back ok.. so you have to wait for it..

What I'm going to write today, is about the movie "Istanbul, Aku Datang!!!" .. first of all, out of 5, I can only give 2 points.. I don't like it!!! so childish.. I think they were trying to do like Indonesian movie, fun and cheeky .. but sorry, maybe I'm too old for this kind of movie.. and I think it's not suitable for Malaysia's audience whom mostly Muslim... I don't think I can watch this with my nephew of nieces.. really not appropriate.. If we watch American or European movies, it's easier to explain, they are non-muslim, so it's ok for them to do whatever they want .. but when they saw Malays and Muslim acting what shown in this movie, it's very hard for me to explain to my niece.. so I end up not watching it till the end.. what a waste of RM15 paying Astro to subscribe it..

But again, this is my personal opinion.. up to you to judge it.. ;)
However, I do like Lisa's wardrobe .. sweet...
Watch it??? Subscribe it??? Wait for free one la.. tahun depan raya sure keluar.. hehehehe
Fall in love in one night? possible or not????? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment