Thursday 28 February 2013

Day 4: Road to Kusadasi

I am so sleepy at this time, but I still want to continue writing in my blog.. It's already 12.08 am Malaysian time, but here in Bangkok, it's 11.08 pm.. So I will try my best to write in this post.. but it will be the last one for tonight..

We left Pamukkale to Kusadasi around 7 in the morning.. we didn't have the chance to say goodbye to the owner so we left him a note..
Kusadasi in 3hours and 26 mins
Along the way we saw few interesting thing and stop for Promegranate + Orange drinks in the early morning.. a healthy way to start our day..
Beautiful view along the way ...
By the way, the road was superb .. clear, wide and safe to travel.. so go ahead, plan a road trip in Turkey.. it's safe to drive here!!!
We stopped to enjoy promegranate (buah delima).. super nice!!!!! 2 lira for 3 if I'm not mistaken.. giler murah!!!
1 lira for a fresh fruity cup... so cheap and yummy!!!
Ahhh.. I'm so tired and can't think anymore.. so I should stop now and continue my writing tomorrow..

Good Night.. 

2 comments:

  1. Jangan lupa siapkan semua entry journey in Istambul tau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok.. kaming... kena semangat nih.. hik hik hik

    ReplyDelete