Thursday 28 February 2013

Meroyan di Bangkok ...

If you're non Malaysian, you might wonder what "meroyan" means.. normally "meroyan" is a craziness that a mom's feel within few days after deliver a baby.. the stress and tension emotions having a baby .. but in my case, it's a craziness being in Bangkok .. hahahaa..

I had a seminar in Bangkok and took this chance to see Bangkok with my own eyes.. I never had a chance to come here before and this opportunity came just after I came back from Turkey..  Crazy, tiring but fun..

As I don't really have much time, I just wanted to write about The Platinum, the fashion mall.. if you come to Bangkok, this is a place to be!!.. I'm a bit tired of walking, so I let the photos do the talking..
The Platinum, people bring big bags to shops here.. (first photo)
Beautiful bags .. cheaper than Naraya ..

Inside Platinum .. huuhuuu I found great clothes for my size for a very cheap prize!! yahooo..

Shoesssssssssssssssss... lagi la meroyan mak oiiii...
I bought 2 shoes from this shop.. Lissaza.. nice quality for a good price..
Abih mak shopping.. hahahahahaa.. balik puasa 7 hari seminggu!!!!! hahhahaa

1 comment:

  1. FM sebijik dua boleh tak? ... walaupun dah ada , still nak kumpul lagi .

    ReplyDelete