Tuesday 12 February 2013

Say what???? Turkey trip bebeh!!!!!

You have to shout when you read the title of this blog ..

I was.. eh still am so blessed with the opportunity to visit Turkey for this time around.. currently I'm in Bergama, small beautiful place in west Turkey.. I'll tell about Bergama later... going to visit the whole town shortly..

But now, just something I wrote previously for this trip:

About our travel group:
We started way before 9th Feb if you include the planning time..

For me, traveling with the correct people is very important in any trip .. because when traveling, there will be certain things that was unplanned will happend... sometimes, decisions will change, places to visit might changed.. bad things happened (mintak simpang) ... but what I'm trying to say is, first thing to do in any group traveling, is knowing who you're going with.. set up the expectation and rules.. and relax.. then you can enjoy the whole trip no matter what happend.. Ultimately, that's what you want in a trip, right??


So far, I can say my journey is how I expect it to happen and I'm enjoying every moment.. great company, great food, great people in Turkey..

Opppsss.. so early jumping into the conclusion.. hahahahaa

My travel group consist of myself (single and going to be 40 in the next few years (uwaaaaaaa), no responsibility yet, just go with the flow, lazy girl, but love to have fun)... hahhahaa what a description i gave at 4a.m in Turkey...

Then we have Ijam (not his real name).. not sure single or not, never tell, I never ask also.. talkative person, also very sensitive and can become so quite in split second... hahahahaa happend all the time, but he get over it very soon, so sorry yerrr Ijam .. mulut mak nih kekadang x leh control.. hahahaha we are actually colleague so we can get along pretty well..

And the last member is Najib (also not his real name) .. he's Ijam's friend.. from Kuantan... very easy going person .. frequent traveler and he loves photography.. cek suka sbb ada laa orang nak tangkap gambar cek..hahahaa

Why did I choose Istanbul?
Maybe because of Lisa Surihani's movie, I believed so... she started to implant the place in my brain through that movie.. it was a boring movie, but the place is so beautiful, it catches my eyes and brain the moment i saw it..

How can I afford the trip??
As a normal level worker, you might be wandering how I can manage to buy the tickets.. Airplane tickets are killing every one who wish to travel ... but you might also heard that "Now Everyone can Fly"? ... hahahaha it's true though.. it's expensive, but with some luck, you might get it really cheap.. my luck came last year during Malaysia Airlines promotion .. when I got my bonus, I told myself that I want to use the money to go for holiday, alone or with friend, i don't care.. so when I browse all the airlines, I got a very-very-very cheap ticket, a total of RM 1500 for return ticket... there are some other factors as well, which I think I'll keep it to myself at the moment.. hehehehee..

What I'm trying to say is - if you want to travel, bookmark all the airlines websites, subsribe to their mailing list etc.. and when they do promotion that fits your plan, grab it.. travel cheap, but exclusively.. hahahahaa... and no one will know that you've booked the cheapest ticket ever when you're on the plane.. the receptionist will treat you as normal as the rest of the passenger who paid 2 or 3 times more than you...

My travel concept
I like the idea of "go with the flow" .. but you still need to have some planning, you can't just go to a place without it.. however, bare in mind that "plan might change" and most of the time, it will change a little or more.. so don't get freak out... just "go with the flow" .. sometimes getting lost, bumped into an accident, or traveling the wrong route and didn't realized it until 5 hours later thank you to the BEST GPS ever (hahahahahhaa) will lead to another beautiful journey that you cannot describe with words... so what the heck.. just get lost.. hahahahahaa .. (something you'll never get by following a tour)..

Will write again later .. till then, here's some photos:



5 comments:

  1. like like....write lagi yea. murah gilerr flight ko. so far aku just dpt 2100 camtu

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing...lucky you! RM1500 return... I just purchased my tix for RM2975..huhuhu..going on 13 April...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi , That is incredible .Thanks for sharing your experience. These are amazing clicks . Turkey Tours Packages from India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope, travelling to Turkey would be terrific and tourists love to explore beautiful places around the town and enjoying their long stay here.
    short stay parking stansted

    ReplyDelete