Wednesday 1 February 2012

Finding Nemo in Perhentian

Let's see .. what to write .. ok.. as this is my first write up, I want to write about Perhentian.. at the moment, this is my favorite place to go because of few reasons:



Easy to go .. cheap compared to other beautiful place .. nice people ..

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Superb blue sky and ocean!!!!!! Especially in May - June, the weather will be so nice and so lovely .. but of course, this time will be crowded with tourist too .. I like to travel like a local .. not really into tourists place .. so I start to get to know locals, so I can be local too.. hehehe







And of course, diving ... my favorite activity when I go to Perhentian.. a must if you love to dive .. and in Perhentian, it can be considered as the cheapest place for you to do diving .. 

For a first timer, you can go for discovery dive for RM150- RM200 .. depends on the dive center .. for normal dive, probably you can get RM80-RM90 for a dive, but it get cheaper if you do more ..

2 comments:

  1. Fidah, I tak pandai swimming :(
    tapi seronok tgk hang berenang macam ikan ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa.. aku biasa la beb - itu standard action utk caption "Yang penting kita enjoy!!!"

    ReplyDelete