Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dive 2: Terumbu Tiga (T3)

This is my second time diving at Terumbu Tiga.. I was there last year, October .. the visibility (vis) was not too good either due to monsoon.. but i was told that T3 was very beautiful in May- June.. I can agree with that because although the vis was not so good, we can still see the beauty of this diving site..

Terumbu Tiga also known as Tiger Rock consist of 3 big rocks that you can see above the sea level .. down below, it has more rocks with beautiful life creatures.. you can find lots of small creatures like nudie, shrimp as well as soft corals .. as they are small, you just need to look really careful .. and be extra careful not to ruin the corals .. look where you're going as well...



and of course, lots of nemo in Perhentian

Some actions by friend :)

Just a comment I would like to leave before I end this blog, if you're a diver, please please don't touch the fish or corals .. you might ruin or disturb its habitat .. just view, take photos and enjoy the moment.. :)

Oh ya, before I forgot, I had a chance to meet the owner's son of Flora Bay Resort, Mat Yie. The reason why I want to mention him here, other that his sweet face, is because of his talent in underwater photography.. he showed us his masterpiece and tears almost came out from my eyes (biasa la kan, dalam hati ada taman), admiring his work ..


You can look for yourself here: http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/matyie/Interesting
 it was really an honor for me to meet in person with someone so talented .. love it!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment