Tuesday 28 February 2012

Short trip to Perhentian Island - Dive @ 3 Ruang


Since the first day I came to this island.. my heart fall in love with it and I keep coming back to this island .. now with my new hobby, which is diving, I came here even more .. just to relax and enjoy the scenery .. so again, just a few days ago, I went to the island to sharpen my skill in diving .. and this time, i have my camera with me.. opss not actually mine, but my bro-in-law .. hehehehe . 

today's blog, or travelblog will be about my diving and some photos for reference to those who want to go there. Below are all the diving spots in Perhentian.. I just dive in 7 of the places so far .. still lot more :D
Source: http://www.virtualmalaysia.com

This time we went to 3 Ruang, repeat Terumbu Tiga, Batu Layar and D'lagoon .. "we" means myself and Midd .. and we made few new friends, Sham, Cikgu Aisyah, Mohar, Wan, Abg Mie (from the band group - Medicine, owner of Fauna Reef Diver), Abg Di (owner of Fauna Beach Resort) and many many more..

1st Dive: 3 Ruang ( or in English - 3 spaces)
we dive in the evening, around 3pm ..Visibility was not so good.. probably due to the monsoon season not yet over.. Perhentian Island is at its best during May to August .. and starting September to October, it's almost monsoon season, so it really depends on your luck.. they closed the island from Nov to February .. and when it came to Feb to March, it will again depends on your luck .. not all resort and dive center open at this time, and keep your expectation low if you dive during this months .. but in May and June, you can have some hope to see great views under the ocean ..

back to Visibility (vis) in 3 ruang the day we went for the dive (24 Feb 2012) , it's probably only 5 meters view ..

New friends made .. :)


testing my skill in macro - still a longgggg way to go!!!
Nothing interesting to see at this place at this time because of the visibility .. so we just use the opportunity to sharpen our skills in bouyoncy.. will share more photos in next blog ..

Some photos I took in 3 Ruang ..




No comments:

Post a Comment