Friday 17 February 2012

Virus, anyone???

I was googling on some info over the internet .. thinking that I don't want to do anything heavy that will load my brain .. sooo don't want to do that tonight.. after a whole week of training, and exam at the end of the session.. studying .. been busy .. acting busy ... .. ..  .. .. well .. you get what I mean..

So... while i was googling, trying to access a website when I got this message:

Example of the benefit of using Anti-Virus
Trojan is a virus that will stay in your computer and do unnecessary stuffs .. sometimes it will make you computer become very  slow.. and you start complaining.. and complaining.. hahahaa

Imagine if I don't have my anti-virus, this virus will be installed in my computer without my knowledge.. I won't know what it will do to my computer..

So friends.. get yourself an anti-virus if you love your computer .. it cost less than RM100 for a year .. if you can buy thousands of ringgit for handphone, Rm100 is just nothing.. with all the technology nowadays, you won't know what inside a website that you surf.. it might look like a decent website, but it may contain things like this ..

c'mon ..you can make a different .. (mcm iklan JalaRaya la plak) .. hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment