Sunday 5 February 2012

Food: Delicious - indeed!!

Let's eat .. Last weekend, my friends and I had a Saturday Girls Day Out (with Lokman as our bodyguard) and we had our lunch at Delicious .. Delicious is a restaurant name in Malaysia and Singapore (i think) ..

here's something about them I get from their website (http://www.thedeliciousgroup.com):

"Delicious started as a cosy tearoom in 1 Utama Shopping Centre with just a few items on its menu in 2004. Even though its location was not prominent, news of its delicious wholesome food spread like wildfire through word-of-mouth. Soon, the thriving café was packed to the seams with families and young professionals looking for the comfort of homemade food served up."

So here's my comment on the food:

Pavlova - really yummy for sweet eater like me ..Credit to Jujie

Pavlova is made of sugar and white egg .. that's it .. so you imagine eating sugar purely.. you must be a sweet eater to love this dish.. me and my friends?? we sure do!!! proven guilty.. hahahaha .. but because I'm on diet, I just had a few small spoons on this one (o_O) .. hahaha


Lambshank Pie and Red Velvet Cupcake - credit to Pisha
Pisha ordered above menu.. it was a nice dish .. we definitely finished all of it .. I ordered Lambshank dish (as today's menu for me is meat) .. love the gravy .. no photos because my hp was out of battery (soorrrrry, lame excuse) ..

Macademia caramel nuts .. credit to Mashimaro
 Huh?? this one?? hhahahaaha bak kata Mashi .. mmg nuts laaa nak abihkan.. semua sweet kot.. and this one was soooooooo fillinggg (betui ka term nih??) .. mmg puas dan penuh perut .. but I can only take small bite because it's toooooo sweet ..

Partner in crime.. found guilty!!! hhahahah ..
We had fun.. lots of laughters as we were discussing on one main topic - once you get older, you laugh less .. so we want to prove that wrong .. so we laugh a lot that day .. just to make sure, we grow older a little slower.. hahahaha (still x nak menerima hakikat dah tua) .. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment