Thursday 2 February 2012

Traveling around the world .. starts here ..

Seeing other people's place has always be my dream .. exploring the world and admiring God's creation has been my goal for so long ..

It started when I got a job as a night helpdesk @ Shell .. when the trainer showed us his photos to Houston and Manchester (another Shell's offices).. ...I told myself, I wanna be like him oneday .. and in Jun 2006, I got that chance ..not the job, at least not yet .. it happened like this.. my sister, Kak Ina want to sent my mom to umrah and she need someone to go with her .. and of course, I'm the best candidate at that time .. not married, no responsibility, salary not so high so can take leave anytime.. hahahah .. so lucky me!!!!

So how can I resist!!! Thank You Allah!!!!

Masjid Nabawi, Madinah

me and my mom..
The opportunity to be in Makkah and Madinah really opened my eyes and minds .. it really showed me the true colors of Islam and Muslims.. like for example - no matter where we come from, what's our skin color, what mazhab we followed, you're a muslim.. we are one in front of Kaabah.. we pray with the same words from Al-Quran .. that's so beautiful .. and I'm so happy that my sista chose me to go there.. i owe her big time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment